Monday, July 16, 2012

Influenster, reviews and a new look!

So as I'm sure you've noticed, I have been super busy this last week, giving you all kinds of new videos and reviews. As I type, I'm on my cell phone because I haven't had a chance to be on the computer to blog yet.
I have used everything in my Influenster box and have posted reviews on almost everything. I'll post the videos here when I get back to a computer, but in the meantime, here's my thoughts.
Always/ Tampax Radiant: Always is a brand I've trusted and used for the past 13 years or so that I've needed such products, and this line did not disappoint. The fragrance in the pad sample wasn't overpowering and I wasn't afraid anyone would notice it. The Infinity technology is amazing as well, which hasn't changed. The resealable packaging for the Tampax Radiant was an incredible idea, and definitely makes me worry less about what people might see. I give this product an A+ and am planning on switching to it.
Sally Hansen Magnetic polish: The color (Red-y Response) was actually very pretty and suited my skin coloring perfectly, which surprised me as that didn't look to be a color I would have bought for myself. I did find the product does take a little bit to get the hang of, but once I figured it out, it was easy and fun to play around with. The effects were neat and I haven't found another way to recreate the look using another polish. I give this another A+ and will be adding more colors.
Quaker Soft Baked bar: I did not expect to like this product at all, one because of the flavor ( banana nut bread) and two because I am really picky when it comes to oat meal products. I LOVED this bar! It tasted just like the banana nut bread my mom makes. I have already convinced my hubby to try it as well and he fell in love instantly, so we both rate it A+ and will be buying some in our next grocery trip.
Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy: I feel repetitive but I haven't had a bad experience yet, and most certainly not with this product. It's just the right level of moisture, with no greasy or heavy residue. My hair feels so much different now that I've used the shampoo and conditioner for a week, it's unbelievable!
Sally Hansen Nails and Cuticles Creme: a complete and total nail saver, I don't have half as many hangnails since I started using this and it smells nice too.
Last but not least, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration: what's better than sunscreen? Moisturizing sunscreen. I found it works great on my newest tattoo, and keeps it fade free and moisturized. I couldn't ask for a better combo!

I also did a new look today using the Party Girl palette, and I think it's probably one of my favorite looks yet. I have the tropical matte and shimmer palettes coming my way sometime in the next week so be prepared for more awesome looks. I think this covered everything, keep an eye on my videos and until then, thanks so much for watching and reading!
Xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment