Monday, July 30, 2012

Easy homemade black head treatment

I am in desperate need of pore strips and my husband has the car, so I had to Google a solution. I found a recipe and modified it a bit, to get at least a temporary fix. It has left my skin feeling so nice, this might just be a permanent fix!
1 Tablespoon Honey
1 Tablespoon and a splash milk
Put both in a microwave safe bowl, then pop it in the microwave for about 10 seconds, until it's just barely warm, but warm enough you can stir both ingredients together. I then used my fingers to spread the mixture on my entire face, and let it dry for about 15-20 minutes. I then peeled it off, just as you would any facial peel. AMAZING! It feels so soft and nice, and really helped clear up my pores. Just thought I'd share with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment