Thursday, October 12, 2017

I'm back and I'm bringing changes!

Hey yall, it's been a LONG time! I'm back, though, and I'm bringing a load of changes with me!
 First off, I'm not blogging about beauty/makeup any longer. Though I LOVE makeup, and people loved what I did, it felt repetitive and I couldn't break the feelings of "I've already done this, there's nothing different to do!" I'd already run a secondary YouTube dedicated to books, but even that ended up abandoned when I lost the ability to film. Now I can film again, and I've decided to just BookTube. I've already linked my main page with Google AdSense(more about this in a moment!) and am over halfway to a payout, so instead of losing that and starting over, I elected to simply remodel my original channel and abandon the secondary. I'm also bringing along the Blogspot, since it's always been paired up with that YouTube.
 Secondly, I mentioned AdSense. I've been a member of that for a long time now. For those who aren't familiar with it, it's Google's system to allow you to monetize (make money off of) your YouTube channel and blog posts. So now you'll be seeing ads here.
 I'll be making a schedule within the next week or two, more than likely, and when I have it figured out, I'll have it posted, either here or in a video or both.
 Until then, I hope to see y'all around as new subscribers and followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment