Saturday, August 25, 2012

My DIY sugar and lemon scrub

I've included pictures of what I used, and what it looks like, to make it a little easier.
I start with sugar and lemon juice, brands aren't important, just giving a demonstration.
I put a pile of sugar, maybe 3 tablespoons, in a bowl, then splash in lemon juice, mixing as soon as you can see the sugar turning yellow. It'll be runny at first, but don't worry.
Keep mixing until you can lift it with your finger with minimal dripping. Using your fingers, scrub your face gently, then allow to sit for a minute before removing with a wet wash cloth.
It's amazing, especially for acne prone skin, and tastes and smells great. I also rub a little on my lips, very gently. I wouldn't do this more than once a week, but it's so awesome you will want to do it more.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment