Sunday, May 27, 2012

Big news and a review

As of today, I am a YouTube partner!!!!! I was hesitant to go through with it at first, but I'd rather do it now and have everyone know what I am than to do it later and be hated for it. I'm hopeful that this will at least help me feel like I'm actually achieving something, even if not subscribers or views, just that I set a goal and made it. Anyway, I have another look planned for tomorrow, another redo of an original one that you couldn't see, and then some quick test runs and I should be on track to start my Nemo-inspired series on Monday or Tuesday. Can't wait to see how those turn out!
 I used my OPI Big hair Big Nails night before last, with the black texture coat over it and I must say I'm impressed. While my nails have started chipping, they really took a beating this last week or so. I loved the pretty deeper pink color of the Big Hair Big Nails by itself, and the black really brought it out. I'd definitely recommend buying them if you really like pink nails. It looked orange in the bottle, but trust me, it's not. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment