Monday, April 9, 2012

I've been missing again

I always seem to make plans to run my sites ( YouTube, Blogger, google+, etc..) better, but yet somehow always fail. Something always manages to come up, or I lack inspiration, or whatever. This time it's life, really.
I downloaded the app, expecting to use it to post more, and just haven't had the time, really. I know have weekly meetings to be at, which involve a good bit of travel even in the car, and take up a good chunk of my day. I've also begun organizing the house, clearing out junk and clutter, and moving what things I don't need right now out and into storage.
On top of this, things haven't been going so well with the people around me. For the most part, my Tumblr blog, Facebook, and Twitter have gotten most of my attention when I am able. Twitter because I can text what I want to say, Facebook because I'm addicted, and same for Tumblr.
Long story short, I'm going to try and force myself to make time for everything again.
I really don't know what I'll be doing for YouTube, I honestly don't have any ideas, nor a good video area in which I can comfortably film, so I'm guessing that's suspended again until further notice.
I don't know how many readers I have that haven't subscribed, but I'll include my links so that you can follow my more active pages. I really am trying to at least keep up with Blogger again, since it's more about my thoughts than Tumblr can be some days. All in all, expect more posts and daily updates, rants, whatever. :)

facebook.com/ashcatonfire

ashcatonfire.tumblr.com

twitter.com/ashcatonfire

No comments:

Post a Comment