Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Video Series on Youtube

So, based on a couple of questions I'd received, I decided to do a conditioning shampoo system review last month, and posted it earlier in July. I was floored by the response I received, everything from questions to ideas on what to review next. In response, I've decided to officially go guru and focus mostly on reviews, and how I've achieved results using the products reviewed. Alot of this is going to come from those viewing, as I'll run out of ideas easily, just limiting it to the types of products I use. In between, you can expect to see odds and ends of videos thrown in for fun, and to keep my subscribers busy.
Anyway, just thought I'd tell everyone what was going on, since I've had a few complaints of not updating about the videos enough.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment